Authors of papers published in IEEE Signal Professing Journals will be given the
opportunity to present their work at GlobalSIP 2018, subject to space availability
and approval by the GlobalSIP Technical Program Chairs.
Presentation requests must be submitted by July 30, 2018.
- Eligible papers have been published by IEEE SPS prior to the conference paper submission deadline, and are valid for the next appropriate eligible conference/workshop within a year of initial publication date. For GlobalSIP 2018, the eligible SPL Papers are those published between June 1, 2017 and June 30, 2018.
- Topic should be aligned with the conference’s technical program. Author(s) must request to present at the most imminent edition of the appropriate eligible conference/workshop after publication.
- Papers can only be submitted to one eligible conference and not to multiple events.
- Copyright to the original paper has already been transferred to IEEE.
- Authors are aware of our interest in reusing their material.
- Journal paper presentations must be limited to 5% of total accepted papers.
- Conference Technical Program Chair determines which papers will be presented.
- Conference organizers decide if the paper will be presented in a special session for journal papers or included with the other conference/workshop sessions.
- Accepted authors must meet the same registration requirements as all authors.
Journal papers chosen for presentation will be included in the conference proceedings, by downloading the original paper from IEEE Xplore® to include on conference proceedings for attendees. However, journal papers will not be included in the conference proceedings for inclusion to IEEE Xplore®.
Submitting a presentation request will require the following information about your paper:
- Complete Author List
- Journal Volume No.
- Journal Issue No.
- DOI Number or URL to IEEE Xplore page
The SPL Presentation request system will open soon.